ARGAN OIL BENEFITS
Chaacoca’s Organic Moroccan Argan Oil is naturally infused with omega-6, vitamin E and F, fatty acids, squalene, and antioxidants. This lightweight, never-greasy oil provides complete moisture and revitalization to skin, hair and nails. Argan oil has been shown to:
* Reduce frizz and provide shine to dull or lifeless hair.
- Protect hair from damage caused by styling or outdoor activities.
- Improve elasticity and reduce hair loss due to breakage.
- Prevent split ends.
- Increase hair growth, solving problems with balding.
- Keep the roots of the hair hydrated, protected, and well nourished.
- Help control, cure, and prevent dry and itchy scalp.
- Protect scalp from dandruff.
- Have antimicrobial properties, making it great for the skin and lesions.
- Help to stimulate the renewal of skin cells, making the skin more elastic. Essential fatty acids like linoleic acid help preserve cell integrity. Argan oil has 3 times more linoleic acid than olive oil. This high concentration of linoleic acid helps to restore the skin’s elasticity.
- Support the production of subcutaneous collagen and fights against the free radicals responsible for wrinkles and skin lines.
- Rehydrate dry and damaged skin, helping to reverse aging.
- Help relieve sore muscles caused by aging. This is done by massaging the oil onto the whole body.
- Be easily absorbable by the skin. Because it does not contain any cholesterol, it does not leave any residue.
- Regulate and keep the PH balance of the skin normal. This keeps the skin protected from sun exposure, smoking, pollution, etc.
- Help to protect skin from infection that could be caused by skin cracks due to cold temperatures and indoor heating systems.
- Regulate sebum production to keep the skin’s natural oils at a healthy level basically for oily skin. When too much sebum is produced, acne usually occurs.
- Nourish and moisturize scaly and flaky skin.
- Soothe itching associated with eczema or psoriasis.
- Be effective in helping to eliminate scars produced by chicken pox and burns.
- Help prevent and reduce visibility of pre-existing stretch marks: The antioxidants prevent the breakdown of two important skin proteins – elastin and collagen. These two components are important in skin regeneration. Regular application will quickly help to substantially prevent and reduce stretch marks.
- Help alleviate symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis during massage
- Help to relieve muscle cramping and restless leg syndrome.
- Help keep your cuticles soft and manageable, and it also helps keep your nails healthy and strong.