Chaacoca Organic Pure Argan Oil is naturally infused with omega-6, antioxidants, and vitamin E. This lightweight, never-greasy oil provides complete moisture and revitalization to skin, hair and nails. Continue reading
ARGAN OIL BENEFITS
* Reduce frizz and provide shine to dull or lifeless hair.
- Protect hair from damage caused by styling or outdoor activities.
- Improve elasticity and reduce hair loss due to breakage.
- Prevent split ends.
- Increase hair growth, solving problems with balding.
- Keep the roots of the hair hydrated, protected, and well nourished.
- Help control, cure, and prevent dry and itchy scalp.
- Protect scalp from dandruff.
- Have antimicrobial properties, making it great for the skin and lesions.
- Help to stimulate the renewal of skin cells, making the skin more elastic. Essential fatty acids like linoleic acid help preserve cell integrity. Argan oil has 3 times more linoleic acid than olive oil. This high concentration of linoleic acid helps to restore the skin’s elasticity.
- Support the production of subcutaneous collagen and fights against the free radicals responsible for wrinkles and skin lines.
- Rehydrate dry and damaged skin, helping to reverse aging.
- Help relieve sore muscles caused by aging. This is done by massaging the oil onto the whole body.
- Be easily absorbable by the skin. Because it does not contain any cholesterol, it does not leave any residue.
- Regulate and keep the PH balance of the skin normal. This keeps the skin protected from sun exposure, smoking, pollution, etc.
- Help to protect skin from infection that could be caused by skin cracks due to cold temperatures and indoor heating systems.
- Regulate sebum production to keep the skin’s natural oils at a healthy level basically for oily skin. When too much sebum is produced, acne usually occurs.
- Nourish and moisturize scaly and flaky skin.
- Soothe itching associated with eczema or psoriasis.
- Be effective in helping to eliminate scars produced by chicken pox and burns.
- Help prevent and reduce visibility of pre-existing stretch marks: The antioxidants prevent the breakdown of two important skin proteins – elastin and collagen. These two components are important in skin regeneration. Regular application will quickly help to substantially prevent and reduce stretch marks.
- Help alleviate symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis during massage
- Help to relieve muscle cramping and restless leg syndrome.
- Help keep your cuticles soft and manageable, and it also helps keep your nails healthy and strong.
Hey everyone over the next several weeks we will be adding Moroccan Argan Oil products to our list of natural health beauty products.
Argan Oil softens the skin and treats many skin conditions. “Argan oil, which is said to have restorative and age-defying effects, has become one of the latest miracle ingredients in the beauty industry. High in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, it is believed to help all sorts of skin conditions: dry skin, acne, psoriasis, eczema, wrinkles.” New York Times Magazine. November 18, 2007
We will start posting benefits of Argan oil, as well as uses, and products specification over the next several days so check back often to see what product or products might fit your particular needs.
New research from St. Michael’s Hospital and the University of Toronto reports that consuming two ounces of nuts daily as a replacement for carbohydrates (muffins were used in the study) is effective in glycemic and serum lipid control for people with Type 2 diabetes. The researchers concluded that all nuts—whether mixed, unsalted, raw or dry-roasted—offer benefits for control of both blood glucose and blood lipids and could be consumed as part of a strategy to improve diabetes control without weight gain.
Source: Diabetes Care
“Even though the economy was down, libido segment sales have jumped up. This seems to show that people value mental and physical well being as a key area to spend, as having a good libido increases positive feelings about oneself,” said R.V. Venkatesh, managing director of Gencor Pacific, which sells Testofen, a fenugreek extract which the company markets as a testosterone booster.
“In the past twelve months the sales of our ingredient (Testofen) have shot up dramatically. The product is proving to be extremely popular,” he said.
Ain’t that ugly!
Ain’t that ugly?
When you need something you always talk about we are family.
But when I doing something positive you fail to support me!
Ain’t that ugly?
When I am doing wrong, you shout it from the mountain tops.
Sing it like its a song.
Ain’t that ugly?
You’re my family and you’re suppose to have my back.
Who is praying for me when I am under attack?
You can’t wait till I do bad so you can talk about it?
That is so sad and it sure is ugly!
People in the street are supposed to talk.
People in the street are supposed to put me down,
My family is supposed to surround me with love.
Tell me I am doing wrong,
Hold me up with prayer, till I get strong.
If you’re doing anything else and saying that you love me.
Your wrong and I don’t need you as my family.
You standing on the wrong battle field and you are my enemy.
I just want to call it out and say Ain’t that ugly?!
FOR ALL FAMILIES NOT SHOWING EACH OTHER LOVE! GET IT TOGETHER IN 2012! UNITY! LOVE! AND PEACE!
Written by Karen Giblin, Founder and President Red Hot Mamas Monday,
We’ve all been told to be a partner in our own healthcare. I used to find that to be a difficult task before I started writing down important health information. In the past, I would visit a doctor and remember just dribs and drabs of information and it clearly made it more difficult for me to manage my health care in an organized fashion.
Not only is ginger a culinary marvel, its health benefits are stunning. It has been shown to be more effective against staph infections than antibiotics—and without the adverse effects.
by Heidi Stevenson
Ginger’s culinary qualities are a delight, but its health benefits are simply stunning. It has been shown to be more effective against bacterial staph infections than antibiotics. It can kill cancer cells. Its anti-inflammatory effects are already famous. It can resolve brain inflammations, and ease or cure a variety of gut problems, such as ulcerative colitis and acid reflux. And ginger can even alleviate the effects of gamma radiation. What’s not to love about this incredible herb?
Why You’re Not Married
You want to get married. It’s taken a while to admit it. Saying it out loud — even in your mind — feels kind of desperate, kind of unfeminist, kind of definitely not you, or at least not any you that you recognize. Because you’re hardly like those girls on TLC saying yes to the dress and you would never compete for a man like those poor actress-wannabes on The Bachelor.
You’ve never dreamt of an aqua-blue ring box.